Monday, April 05, 2010

I've done very little over the last couple of days. Saturday I was very productive and accomplished a lot in the way of re-organizing my workroom. It's about 75 % done and I need to complete the other 25% before I can start to use it again. I had planned to do that both Sunday and Monday but I just have no energy whatsoever. I spent yesterday aftenoon sleeping on the couch and most of the this afternoon doing the same thing.

DD and I had planned to do a run to Home Depot and Homesense today to pick up some things I need. I specifically wanted the "the Magic Bullet Express" which happens to be on sale until closing today. However DD and I discussed it and we decided I'm still too bruised and beat up looking to be seen out in public. DD ran in and bought the Bullet for me - it is huge! It's got all the attachments I could ever want. It will very quickly replace my 40 year old blender.

I'm finally starting to eat some solid food, albeit it takes me a very long time to finish it. I'm hungry a lot of the time and while the slurpees are good, they just were not cutting it for filling me up. Tonight we ordered in from Boston Pizza. I had the Boston Lasagne and it was absolutely scrumptious. I think I died and went to heaven.

Gotta run for now. Caio!

No comments: