Sunday, April 25, 2010

I went back to work this week and it didn't take me long to get back into the swing of things. It felt good to get back!

I have my final post op followup with the surgeon on Wednesday and then it will be back to regular orthodontist appointments. In addition to wearing braces, I'm also wearing elastics 24/7. At first they were really uncomfortable but now I'm accustomed to them so it's no big deal. The purpose of the elastics is to get the maximum movement in the teeth before the jaw bones grow back in. That accelerates the date for the removal of the braces, provided they can move the teeth enough. Woooohoooo! Wearing braces for almost 4 years is enough already! Then the next step is getting the veneers done and then I'm finished. I can tell you I'm really looking forward to completing this process. It's been a long time coming!

I'm working on some Mother's Day stock for the store. Then the next production push is for Wedding cards. The store sells a lot of them and I need to get a good supply of stock and designs in place. My biggest issue is that the creation of new designs is sooooo time consuming. I'm very time challenged anyway, or maybe I just don't manage my time all that well. Anyway, the next couple of months will be very busy for me and my business.

It's been awhile since I posted any art. I'm sure everyone is getting tired of hearing my jaw saga. I haven't done much in my art journal lately. I need to allot more time to that as I really enjoy working in it, I just have so little time. I'll be posting some new work later in the day so check back soon to see what's new.

Caio!

No comments: