Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm feeling better but still tire easily. The swelling has gone down a lot and the bruising is almost gone. My teeth are aching something fierce and I've had a permanent earache ever since I started wearing the elastics on my teeth 24 / 7. I see the surgeon again on Thursday and I'm really hoping that he'll tell me I only have to wear the elastics at night. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm going back to work next Monday so this week I'm trying to work through the listof things that need to be done. I painted my ceiling yesterday - still need to do another coat. I bought a gallon of paint but the ceiling just sucked up all the paint so will need to go back to Home Depot for more paint. I originally planned to paint the walls this week but I don't think that's going to happen as my "to do" list has some things on it that are a higher priority. Looks like the walls will nee to wait til next weekend.

Must run - caio!

No comments: