Sunday, December 06, 2015

A change to my blog!!

Just wanted to drop by and update the old blog.  I've been absent for about a month - long story!

However, I decided to make a few changes.

Firstly, I'm facing some health challenges and I've decided that since Last Wordz  has always been a little on the personal side, that I will dedicate this blog to personal isses and blogging about my health and what's going on in my little corner of paradise in that regard.

If you would like to hear learn more about my journey then please continue to follow me here.  You can read more in my next post..


However, if your sole interest is to follow only the "art" in my life, then I encourage you to swing on over to my new art blog -   Inked Impressions-  to see what chaos I'm creating in my studio.   My goal is to document my art journey and to build my skills and stretch my creative muscles. This art journey will be a whole new experience for me and I'm very excited!  I hope you'll  share my journey!

No comments: