Saturday, November 07, 2015

Busy Month!

October was a busy month for me as I had numerous doctor's appointments and tests that needed to be completed before I can start my treatments on November 10th.  I'm into the final stretch for the first set and looking forward (???) to them as it means I'm on my way to being healthy again.  Tbe next 5 months will be tough, however, I come from a long line of tough old broads so it's all good.

My brother came out to visit us on October 24th.  His visit was short - he left on the 29th - but we had a great time and I really enjoyed having him here.  The day he left it was raining and traffic was one big hot mess.  His flight left at 9:30 am and we left my house at 7 am and barely made it in time for him to make his flight.  Thankfully he did so it all ended well.

I'm still trying to get my studio organized, however I haven't made a lot of progress in the last few weeks.  Actually, I have made some progress but it doesn't really show!  I've had so many other things on my plate that I just haven't been able to concentrate on it.  Same goes for art.  My mojo seems to have gone missing.  However, I'm not going to sweat about it - it will come back once I'm not so much on overload.

It's a wonderful, rainy day here on the coast.  Typical winter weather for us and quite cool.  Perfect time to curl up on the couch in front of the fire with a good book and the cats.

Gotta run.  Ciao.

No comments: