Saturday, December 26, 2015

Cycle 3 treatment

Cycle 3 went well and no problems in the first couple of days.  However over Christmas Eve and Christmas day I seem to have hit a wall.  I'm feeling well, just a little queasy, but have no energy whatsoever.  It's an effort to get up and walk across the room!

I've done really well so far so I guess it's to be expected that there will be some low energy days.  I was looking forward to hosting my annual New Years Day dinner but I think I'm going to have to cancel it.  The way I feel right now I think it will be too much for me and I don't want to stick my daughter with all the stress and work of preparations and then not be able to enjoy the day.  Definitely not fair to her!  Also at this point, little to no appetite so not much point making a huge meal and then not be able to eat it.

Ah, yes, the joys of chemo!

No comments: