Saturday, January 14, 2012

My studio, my studio

My experiment with a journal page grid?  Not so good.  I don't like the way it's turning out.  Appears, I need my space!   So I guess I'll be reverting  back to full size pages.  I think I still like the pages unbound, again that is still under review.

I'm in the midst of a massive re-org of my studio.  My daughter took the doors off my two armoires and took down the shelf in the closet.  I emptied my armoires and moved them into the closet.  Looks fabulous.  The rest of the room?  Looks like a bomb exploded!  It's looked bad before but it is truly out of control now!  Anyway they say that when you start to organise, that it gets way worse before it gets better.  Still a work in progress.  My daughter is going out to buy a new router tomorrow and then I'll be moving my desk, computer and printer upstairs. Will take pictures so you can see my progress.

Speaking of pictures, what's up with blogspot?   I can't upload pictures.  When I try it only gives me 3 choices for where I can get my images, and my computer is not one of them.  It's just lately that I can't upload so I'm wondering if I modified one of my settings without realizing it.  Will need to explore that.

Gotta' run as my studio is calling me .....help... save me..... I've fallen and I can't get up!    Well, I think you get the picture.

Caio!

No comments: