Thursday, October 14, 2010

I've been extremely busy since my last post. Work is crazy-busy as usual. It doesn't seem to matter how much I do, I never seem to get to the bottom of the pile! This is my regular 3 day weekend so I'm really looking forward to it.

I managed to get most of my cards finished for the open house which is taking place next weekend. I'm very pleased with the finished product. I still need to create some 3 D cards, which BTW, sell very well! I also want to include one of my standard christmas cards. It's an image of a cat wearing a Santa hat and it's very popular. I've had it in the store for the last several christmases and it's a real crowd pleaser. I will also be creating some new gift tags for delivery on Saturday. And then I will start all over again to create stock for the second open house in Langley at the end of October. This is a very busy time of year for me!

Nothing else new. The surgeon is happy with my progress since starting to wear two sets of elastics so that's a relief. He wants to see me again in a month or so though just to make sure the progress is continuing.

Well must run. I'm exhausted as I took the day off and worked on cards all day. I was up at the crack of dawn and now I need my beauty sleep.

Caio!

No comments: