Sunday, October 17, 2010

Well....I'm very pleased with myself. I was able to complete all the order for the Open House at Little Cricket and made the final (well almost) final delivery yesterday. Afterwards I realized that I had forgotten to include the set of cards I had promised to include for the customer draw. Sometimes I wonder what I'm thinking! So I still need to deliver that item but that can be done earlier in the week.

Today was kind of a nothing day. I did the grocery thing and then played with my new food saver. Who knew these machines were so easy to use and so fabulous? Almost wants to make you run out and buy more food so you can seal and save it!

I should have been working on stock for the second Open House in Langley - that did not happen so tonight will probably be a late night. I must also come up with 28 tags for a tag swap I'm in and also a journal spread (by Tuesday if you please) for a journal partner swap I'm in. I have the idea for the page and now I just need to execute it. As usual I've overcommitted myself and not managed my time properly. I think that perhaps my procrastination/less than perfect time management may be a symptom of my perfectiionist tendencies. Interesting concept that is!

Well must run. I have tons of work to do before I go back to work on Tuesday and my studio is an absolute disaster. When I create the glittler and paper scraps are flying. Despite my best intentions to clean up after myself, it almost never happens. Who has time to clean up when there's so much to create?

Caio !

No comments: