Thursday, July 22, 2010

The past two weeks have just flown by. So much going on at work and so much to do. Last week I was busy - this week I'm crazy busy! My boss is on vacation so I'm acting for her this week. I had a ton of things I want to get done and luckily for me, I've managed to get a quite a bit accomplished. However, where progress is made in one area, things fall behind in the other.

The re-organization is still on-going. Things have kind of ground to a halt until we could meet with the Union rep again. We finally did this today and he answered our questions - very straightforward and knowledgeable. Anyway I had been waffling on what I will do but I think I have now made a decision. Hopefully everyone will be on board to make a decision now.

Looking forward to this weekend. K and I are going to see Toby Keith and Trace Atkins on Sunday night. Wooooohooo! Trace Atkins is H-O-T! how hot is he? SMOKIN' HOT!!! K bought me the tickets for my birthday and then the gal I was supposed to go with had to cancel. So K and I are going to do the "country thing". K says she doesn't like country music but I think she might be surprised and actually enjoy herself. Plan is to do dinner before and then go see my boys.

I have some new art to post - will do that this weekend. Until then, gotta' run so I can get my beauty sleep. Tomorrow is my short day so it will go quickly. Caio!

No comments: