Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I was up until 11:30 last night trying to finish off the Father's Day stock so my daughter could deliver it for me today. Unfortunately at 11:30 I still had at least an hour of work still to do so I wasn't able to finish up last night. Plan is to complete the order tonight for delivery tomorrow. I am sooooo keeping my fingers crossed !

I have accomplished next to nothing in my new journal. I've managed to paint up 2 pages but it has been a struggle. I don't know - I think maybe I'm too structured to be able to work in a journal. I painted and repainted the one page at least 4 times before I was happy with the end result but now what? I don't seem to be free enough to be able to just add paper and images without there being a purpose or a story. What's that all about? Why can't I just go with the flow and not be so constricted by the end result? Frustrating!

One of my groups has journal preparation as a current topic. I'm loving reading everyone's responses. I'm hoping to gain some insight into why I seem to be so blocked.

No comments: