Friday, May 11, 2007



Here are a couple of new designs. They are pretty representative of my style. I'm pleased with them and I think I can modify the sentiments to work with just about any occasion.

I'm also working on a spread in my art journal. I found an image in my collection that totally suited what I wanted to do. I also have a verse running around in my head and the two just went together so well. The collage started out as a 30 minute collage - it's 75% finished but there is still something missing . I can't position the verse the way I want to and it just will not come together for me! This 30 minute collage is now a 90+ minute collage and it still isn't finished. UGH! I finally had to walk away from it. Hopefully when I return to it, something will inspire me. It's one of those things where I don't know what it needs, can't describe what I want, but will know what it needs when I finally find it.

No comments: