Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Challenging myself

It's a busy time for me.  Christmas is right around the corner and I'm busy designing samples and then making up product for the open house at the end of October.  I find it quite amazing that it takes me so long to come up with an idea, but then as soon as I have one, it leads to another and then to another.  Luckily this year I found some new images and they made up really nice so it has been been fun working with them.

I broke down and bought a new printer.  I went with a Canon Pixma.  So far I'm happy with it.  It was reasonably priced, it's fairly fast and is far less noisy than the HP which seemed to be constantly shuffling and bumping and raising a racket!  So far so good.

For the month of October, I've challenged myself to work in my journals every single day.  I don't need to complete a page every day, but my challenge is that I must work in my journal every day.  Today is October 2nd and I've managed to complete one page so I'm very pleased with myself.  Woohoo!  I'll post soon so you can see what I've accomplished.

For now, I'm off to bed.  I've had a busy couple of days and the rest of the week looks like it will be the same.

Caio!

1 comment:

Lillian said...

sandy
thankyou for your kind comments on
my blog
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
Lilli