Tuesday, August 27, 2013

SICK

I came home from work at lunch time with a nasty, nasty, sick headache.  I've had it for about 4 days now and I want it to go away.  Borderline migraine and painful!

I think I'm going to have to cut back on my internet time.  I'm spending waaaay too much time on-line looking at everyone's fabulous art and I'm getting nothing done!  I have two pages to finish in one journal and then 3 more journals waiting in the wings so I need to "git 'er done"!

DD is having some health issues, nothing too serious we hope. She has tentively disagnosed with psoriatic arthritis.  She went for blood tests to determine which type she has and they discovered that she has pernicious anemia.  Back in the day, that type of anemia killed you.  It's caused by an inability of the body to absorb B12. She had her blood tests on Friday morning and first thing Monday morning the doctor's office called to tell her the doc wanted to see her right away.  She went in and he explained what's going on and gave her a B12 shot.  She'll have to go back every week for the next month or so.  Somewhere during that month, the doc will re-run blood tests to see if this issue is temporary or whether she'll have to get shots for the rest of her life.  Kind of scary, however I have every confidence that this is not going to be a big issue.  This is me keeping my fingers crossed!

Anyway enough about illness.  Here's one of my journal pages.






2 comments:

Lillian said...

I love the depth in your journal pages
also like your journaling script on your other pages
this im not so good at
Lilli
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/

Sarn said...

FANTASTIC background and amazing AJ page. xxx