Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Very quick update

  • I've finally finished a couple of pages in my journal partner's journal  and I plan to send it off tomorrow. I had planned to send via expresspost, however I've had it way too long now so I'll send it off instead of keeping it until I finish working in my journal.  Heather has been soooooo patient so I can't keep her waiting any longer
(Not sure why I have a bullet up there, but I'm tired of putzing around trying to delete it so I just ignore it )

Last Thursday and Friday, I received 3 journals from a travelling journal swap I'm in.  I hope to work on some of them this weekend and then get them off asap - I know the others are getting impatient.

I also need to come up with some designs for the shops for this Christmas season.  I really need to get at that as the Open House will be in October some time and I'll need to have all the stock delivered well in advance.

On the home front,  I finally managed to get some housework done.  The scary part is that I really didn't realize how dirty my windows and such.  Really quite disturbing!  I hope to make some time in this next 3 day weekend to do some more cleaning.  Boring I know but it needs to be done!

Well, that's about it for me.  I will upload some pix of my latest work sometime over the next few days.  Caio!

No comments: