Sunday, October 20, 2013

My challenge - progress report

Well, I must say that I am pleasantly surprised with the results so far.  I challenged myself to work in my journal every single day.  At this point, which is a little more than halfway through the month, I consider my challenge to be an unqualified success!!!!  I have missed a couple of days but, for the most part I've worked in my journal every day - and sometimes twice a day to make up for the few times that I missed.

I love journalling but I do struggle with it.   I think I've said before - for the most part I'm fine with the backgrounds.  I just seem to really struggle from that point on.  Anyway, I've been able to complete a couple of spreads that I'm reasonably pleased with and which I'm willing to share.

This one was completed at the end of September.   It really wasn't part of my challenge, however, I think it kind of planted the seed.   So, here we go..........



1 comment:

Sarn said...

Good for YOU. Trying to find time to journal every day isn't easy. I absolutely LOVE journaling . . . and have only recently taken it up . . . but I need TIME for it!

Thanks for dropping by my blog to leave me a comment. x