Monday, March 19, 2012

Home sweet home

We've  been home a week now and we're back in the swing of things.  Work is busy and my to do list seems to grow daily. 

Weather here has been cold - well cold compared to Palm Springs weather.  I planted a bunch of crocuses  and they were all up when we came home.  I wasn't sure how many to plant in each spot so I planted in bunches of  5 & 7.  They are all mixed colours - no rhyme or reason as to which colours went where.  They really look nice and will multiply like crazy so next year I will have a great bunch of flowers.

This is my 3 day weekend and I haven't even left the house.  Just hanging out and putzing around in my workroom.  I've come to the conclusion that I have finally reached the point of "too much stuff"!  My workroom is usually a mess after I make a bunch of stuff and this time was no exception.  So when we returned from our trip my goal was to try to create some kind of order out of the chaos.  For the most part I have succeeded.  I just need to either use up some supplies or throw them out.  Not sure that's going to happen, although I did throw out a partially full containe of ultra thick embossing powder.  I haven't touched it for several years so it got tossed.  Baby steps....

No comments: