Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's been a very busy couple of weeks and I've been away from the blog for too long!

Summer has finally arrived on the coast and everyone is enjoying the good weather because we all know it's not going to last much longer.  We've has a lousy summer this year - not cold, not hot, not really all that rainy, just blah!  The flowers have been lackluster with insipid colour and long gangley stems.  Finally now that the summer sun has arrived they've perked up and are looking happy and robust. 

Work, as usual has been crazy busy.  I come home most nights exhausted and totally lacking in any ambition to do anything at all. I'm loving every minute, however it is definitely both emotionally and physically exhausting.

I'm starting into the  2nd busy season of the year for my  business.  I'm working on Christmas samples and the fall season kicks everything into high gear.  Christmas is only 4 months away and time will fly between now and then.  I'm also working on 2 travelling journals and 2 journals for my journal partner swap.  I plan to make a run to Be Creative this afternoon and then will come back and hunker down to work in my journals.  Tomorrow is sample day and then back into the craziness of work next week.  Thank God for weekends!

Gotta run.  Caio!


No comments: