Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just popping in to do a little catch-up.

I was away on course Tuesday thru Thursday this past week and came home after work on Friday exhausted. The course was good but was a serious case of information overload. So much to absorb. However I have a manual to refer to and a CD as well as a list of contacts so it's all good.

I had Monday off last week, so before heading off to my course on Tuesday, I planted all my flowers and put in my container garden. I decided to try to grow some lettuce and tomatoes in containers - never done that before so we'll see how sucessful I am. It may not go well but I won't know until I give it a try. I checked on the tomatoes yesterday and I swear they've grown 2 inches since I planted them. Amazing!

Last Monday, I made a quick trip to the GP. Bealzabub the boil came back and brought along a couple of his friends. Unwelcome visitors, all 3 of them! Thankfully no lancing required ! Doc tells me I'm very susceptible to staph infection and put me on antibiotics for 10 days and then, after the 10 days, on a prescription for 3 months. Hopefully this will eradicate the cooties, otherwise I guess I'll be on the meds for longer than 3 months. I think I'm having this problem because of all the other meds I take, which can compromise your immune system. Doc says not so I guess it may be a coincidence. I'm just keeping the fingers and the toes crossed that the drugs send them packing!

Well must run. I'm finishing up an order for the store and I must deliver it today so busy, busy, busy. Once that's out of the way, then I want to work in my journals. They've fallen by the wayside and need to be updated.

Caio!

No comments: