Sunday, May 09, 2010

Game 5 for the Canucks series starts at 5pm tonight. GO CANUCKS!

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending good thoughts and confident vibes their way. I think Vancouver is a far better team than Chicago. Unfortunately they have not been able to capitalize on their superior skills. If it weren't for bad luck they wouldn't have any luck at all! Is the Chicago goalie good? Absolutely. But Vancouver is making him look a lot better than he is by shooting straight at him. Lou is far better but for some reason seems to be off his game a bit.

GO CANUCKS! One game at a time!

3 comments:

Coach Mac said...

Hi..just came across your most recent blog and "felt your 'pain'" as my Red Wings are now done - thanks in part to BAD goaltending and a few bad calls (a few, yeah). Go Vancouver!

Sandy said...

Bad calls? We've had more than a few, let me tell you. Finally last night the Canucks are back in form again. They played well. Next game in Vancouver, Tuesday night. Keeping my fingers crossed and thinking good thoughts.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you'll come back again soon.

Sandy

Tava Tea said...

Pretty good post. I just came by your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed reading your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!