Monday, October 12, 2009

It's been more than a month since my last post - where does the time go?

The new job is keeping me extremely busy and when I come home at night I'm really, really tired. Many nights I'm in bed right after supper. I guess the old grey mare ain't what she used to be.

The weather has finally changed and it looks like we finally have fall here. It's cold and crisp in the mornings and evenings and still nice during the day. My impatience have finally gotten some frost and are looking a little the worse for wear but I guess that's to be expected considering it's almost the middle of October.

Thanksgiving was very quiet this year. DD is away in Ottawa and I've been working on cards for the store. Cooking for one person is the pits, so no turkey for me. Tonight I had pizza - not fancy but it works. DD is flying back home tomorrow so I'll be picking her up at the airport. She has had a lovely time visiting the relatives, but I'm sure she'll be happy to come back home to her own bed and her cats.

Well must run as I'm in the middle of a christmas card blitz and I can't afford to get side-tracked.

Caio!

No comments: