Sunday, September 06, 2009

Well, it looks like the summer is over and fall has arrived on the Coast. Today was an overcast day with a little wind and lots of cloud. It rained a little today, something we haven't had lately. It looked like a typical fall day and I expect that the heat will come on soon. It's nice for sleepy though as it gets cool enough that you actually need a blanket.

I'm preparing for the annual Christmas Open House at Little Cricket. This is a huge event and the numbers keep growing every year. I'm working on several new designs for this event and will be delivering them for approval next weekend. It's hard to believe that Christmas is less than 16 weeks away - where does the time go?

This is a busy time of year for me. I have the Christmas rush to prepare for and then it seems Christmas is hardly over and then the Valentine's rush is here. I must admit though that I do enjoy making Christmas cards. I make cards for re-sale as well as for my own use and this whole process gets me in the mood for Christmas.

No comments: