Sunday, June 07, 2009






We've had really hot weather here on the Coast. The weather was over 30 degrees celsius for several days last week - Wednesday was 36.5 degrees Celsius. I love the hot weather but I have to tell you that is too hot! I finally broke down and turned on the AC in my vehicle - I just could not take sitting in traffic in that heat for one more minute.

I've been in a swap recently so finally got around to completing some 4 X 4 pages. I was happy with the way they made up and I was able to use some of the extra pieces for cards so it all worked out well. I've never been a big fan of distress ink but used a green called "peeled paint" and I think I may be a convert. It was really nice and just took the project to another level.

My newest obsession(s) are nestabilities for die cuts and stickers and glitter. I haven't had a lot of time to play with the stickers yet but since I have a huge stack of Elizabeth Design stickers and Magenta stickers, I look forward to some experimentation.

No comments: