Saturday, December 06, 2014

Just another day in my little corner of paradise…….

 

Quiet day today, just vegging and doing very little.  I seem to have spent a good part of my day lying around and playing on my ipad.  I’ve not been feeling well for a few days now.  Fighting a cold or the flu or both so I’m not very energetic or productive to say the least.

Work has been busy, lots of changes coming in the next several weeks.  Some are good changes and some not so much but then not really my concern.  I’ll go where they tell me to go and do what I’m told to do.  Anyway a change is as good as a rest.

My cards for the store are all done and delivered.  Neither store needs more cards so I guess things aren’t selling well or selling well yet.  Whatever!

I’m just starting on my own Christmas cards, something I always enjoy doing.  I put lots of work into them but it’s a labour of love.  Most people who receive my cards appreciate the time and effort I put into them. I hope to have them all done and in the mail by the 15th so I can finish my christmas shopping.

Nothing much else new here.  I’m trying to get more journaling done and find it hard to find the time.  However, like the commercial says, if I want to do something, just do it.  Good advice which I will try to heed.4

Gotta run.  Ciao !

No comments: