Monday, December 29, 2014

A little update

Well Christmas has come and gone and I managed to get through it just fine thank you!  It was just my daughter and I and it was very relaxed and low key.  I came home from work Christmas Eve and got in my pajamas and I stayed in them until Sunday afternoon.  Heavenly!

Santa was good to both of us and we enjoyed our turkey.  I made soup with the leftovers and now I don’t want to see another turkey until this time next year.

I’m still working on organizing my work room  Some successes and some failures and sometimes I end up with more of a mess than I started with….it is what it is!

I’ve been working in my art journal and I’ve signed up for Life Book 2015.  I’m not sure if I’ve bitten off more than I can chew, however I am looking forward to the process.  I have no idea what to expect other than that I’ve heard it’s a great experience.  I’m thinking that I should probably choose a word for 2015 – it seems like the trendy thing everyone is doing – just can’t make up my mind what my word should be.

The countdown to Palm Springs has started.  Just 50 more sleeps and I’ll be lying by the pool chillin’.  Ya’ gotta love when a plan comes together.

Caio!

No comments: