Saturday, December 07, 2013

Hellooooooooooo

I’ve tried to post a couple of times, usually when I’m really tired, and had nothing but problems.   So now I”m back when I’m at least half way awake to try again.

Work has been really busy, and with all the interruptions, and new tasks, I don’t ever seem to get anything accomplished.  Add to that the Christmas season and problems with difficult people – well you get the picture.

My workroom look like it’s been vandalized!  I can’t find anything and I’m constantly moving things from one pile to another. I have way too many “treasures” – “treasures” translate to “stuff” – and trust me, I have way too much of it.  Right now I have other things I should be doing, however this place is such a mess that I can’t ignore it any longer.  I am making some headway, and I will purge a few things over the next several weeks.  I’ve waited too long -  I think it’s too close to Christmas?  Hmmm – will need to think about that! Anyway, I will eventually post some pictures of my re-vamped studio – If I can keep it clean long enough!!!

Here are a couple of my Christmas cards.IMG_0562

IMG_0573

Caio!

No comments: