Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Sometimes you have to burn the bridge to keep the crazies from crossing

Ain't that the truth!  I seem to have more than my fair share of crazies lately!!!  More drama than I need right now and one more drama queen than I need.  Can you say lunatic????

Anyway, enough said about that.

I've been struggling with my journals but have managed to finish a couple of spreads.  I still have to finish some work for my journal partner.  I mean this is really ridiculous!  I've had these two journals for months and I'm still not finished them.  My plan is to complete one, come hell or high water, and get them out in the mail to her.

I'm busy working on wedding cards for the store.  I need to get them up to the store tomorrow and then I'll have a little breathing time.  God knows I need it.


No comments: