Monday, July 08, 2013

Hit the road Nasty!

The nastiness is over - finally - I hope!  And I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.  Hopefully this whole cluster fuck will just disappear.  Keeping my fingers crossed !!

I paid off some bills that were weighing me down and that exercise was totally liberating.  Free at last, free at last!  I have never done anything the easy way my entire life and this whole business is yet another case in point that proves I am a slow learner!  Needless to say, I have learned my lesson.  Enough said!

I finally have my studio organized in a way that works and that I am comfortable working in.  My daughter described it as 'very functional' and  I must admit that it feels right.  I'm able to find things most days which is very distinct improvement over months past so I'm a very happy camper.  I always seemed to gravitate to my window, regardless of what that station was supposed to be doing. So I decided to quit fighting that urge and  make it my stamping station.  I moved my computer to the other desk (which faces away from the window) and voila!  It works and it feels right.  I love, love, love the new layout.  I did have to move a few things around, namely I moved my printer to my computer station, which in turn freed up room on my stamping desk.  Who knew it would be so simple?

This is another 3 day weekend for me and I've had a lovely relaxing time.  Saturday I had my hair done and then swung over to Shopper's Drugs to take advantage of their special promo for Optimum points.  I had accumulated enough points to get $200.80 (before tax) worth of FREE products.  Wooo Hooo!! Ya gotta love when a plan comes together!

Well must run as I'm meeting a friend for an early supper.  Caio!

No comments: