Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Under the weather

I'm off sick - not sure what I did to my back and I've got touch of the flu.  Hopefully I've nipped the flu in the bud and can get back to normal in a day or so.  This is not a good time for me to be sick - too much going on at work in preparation for the move.   I don't have time to be sick!

The last couple of weeks have been spent working on Valentine stock for the store.  I hope to have it to the stores by the weekend and then I can cross one more thing off my list. Not too much art being done.  I have managed to do some prelimnary stuff in my journals so I hope to have something I can work on in Palm Springs. 

Speaking of PS, it's just around the corner as well.   I sooooo need a holiday and I can't wait to soak up the sun.  I'll be a much happier girl when all the stress is destroyed by the sun. 

Well must run.  I'm hooked up to my vibrating heating pad and I've taken some meds for the pain so hopefully I'll chase the bad stuff in my back and those nasty flu germs away.

Caio!

No comments: