Saturday, July 14, 2012

Famous last wordz!

So - here I am again. Almost a month has gone by since I last posted.  What's up with that?    I'm not going to promise to post more frequently because clearly I'm not able to do that .  So - all I can say is I'll try to be better.  Maybe my life is just so boring that I have nothing to post about.  Whatever!

Summer has finally arrived here on the coast and thank God for that. It's about blessed time.The flowers were looking so bedraggled there for awhile but now they're perking up and starting to fill out. I"m pleased with the new garden I put in. I've purchased some ornaments for the garden and I've received lots of compliments from my neighbours about how nice it looks. Makes all the hard work worth it.

I said that I would post some art and so here are a couple of wedding cards I made for the store

No comments: