Tuesday, June 26, 2012

this and that ....again!

I've been remiss in my posting so I'll need to get back on track again.  I haven't been myself lately, well actually for the last several months.  I suffer from SAD and I've been dragging myself around for months with little or no energy or ambition to do anything.  I finally went to see my doc and he changed my meds so I'm finally starting to feel a little better.  I'm  starting to actually be able to get out of bed in the morning and without feeling that I won't make it through the day.  Still room for improvement but I can see that I am getting better so it's all good.

Because of my lack of energy, I've fallen way behind the 8 ball.  My production for the store has been really down so I'm feeling guilty about that.  Ron is such a nice man and I know that I haven't been keeping up my end of the deal.  Thank God he's been patient with me....many would not have been.  Anyway, I will be delivering an order tomorrow morning so hopefully I'll be back in his good books again.  I'll post the cards I've created in another post.

I'm also involved in 2 journals swaps - I must be out of my mind!  I enjoy doing these journal pages, however I really struggle with them so it takes me forever to complete one. It also doesn't help that I got 3 of them all within a week of each other.  Talk about being snowed under! Anyway, I'm finishing up my second journal and will be sending off tomorrow via ExPressPost so she should have them in her hands by Friday morning.

Weather here on the coast has been less than stellar.  We've had a couple of nice days but they are few and far between.  Some days I still need to put the heat on and we're all wearing sweaters.  Typically by now we have a heat wave -  June is usually not great weather til the end of the month.  My plants had such promise when I put them in - roses are doing great - but everything else is small and not very robust.  Enough already - bring on the sun!

Well that's it for my update.  Gotta run.  Caio!

No comments: