Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Well, Christmas is over for another year and Santa was very good to me again. I'm not sure whether that means I was a very good girl or a very bad girl. In any case, I've been spoilt yet again!

Our Christmas dinner went very well. We have no family here so the last few years it has just been the three of us, which I quite enjoy as it is such a busy time of year. This year we planned on having a couple of coworkers with us as they are orphans as well. At close to the last minute, we added another couple so we had morphed into seven from three. The turkey was big enough - just! - and I made enough food to feed a small army so it was all good. We ate dinner and then sat around the table and chatted for several hours,which is the part that I think I like the best.

It has been a wonderful holiday season !

No comments: