Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's been a busy couple of weeks but I think I'm just about there! As of Monday, I hadn't even started my Christmas cards and only had about a quarter of my Christmas shopping done. It's amazing how much work you can get done when your're on a tight deadline. I was able to come up with a design that worked for me; it met all the criteria, elegant (at least I think it is) with a little bit of wow factor. It made up fairly quickly and I managed to get 30 done and out in the mail Tuesday and Wednesday. I still have about 5 more to make but they will be hand delivered when I visit with them before Christmas. I'll use the same design but glitz it up a notch further because I have fewer to make and more time to do it.

I finished up the majority of my shopping today with just a few things to pick up locally in my normal running around prior to Christmas. I hit Chapters - a bad place for me to go when they have a sale on but I did manage to get one Christmas present - the rest of the goodies were for me. I just couldn't resist some of those titles and when you can purchase a hard cover book for half the price of a paperback, what's not to like?

Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

No comments: