Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm in to the home stretch - only 1 more Open House to prepare for and then I'm on to some projects that have been put on the back burner.

I'm getting a little stressed about the skinny book - haven't done a darn thing on it and the deadline is less than a month away. I am committed to 26 pages of original artwork, which thank goodness does not have to be all the same. So the plan is to come up with designs for 5 pages. I'll make 5 pages of each of these designs, probably varying colours and embellishments so they are all original but a variation on a theme. I just can't see myself coming up with 26 designs - that's a little over the top for me!

Well, must get back to the grind stone. I haven't posted any art for ages so will try to get some of that on the blog soon.

Ciao!

No comments: