Friday, July 13, 2007

I've managed to fritter away yet another day without getting much accomplished - not that that's a bad thing! I'm going to remedy that very soon!

As soon as my program finishes - I'm totally hooked on "What Not to Wear" - I will be knuckling down to get some new art done. Sunday I plan to go to a local ATC swap so I need some new art to trade there; I also signed up for a couple of ATC swaps and I need to create some new art to send out for the end of the month.

Before I retire to my studio I just feel the need to comment on Lord Conrad Black's conviction which I just learned about on th 6 o'clock news. Big surprise there! Well actually it is a big surprise to me as I was pretty sure he was going to walk. Instead he will be incarcerated for quite some time. Hard to have any sympathy for him and his "lady" - they are both arrogant SOB's and IMHO they are getting exactly what they deserve! That is all I'm going to say about that!

No comments: