Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Artwise very little has been accomplished. In order to force myself to do more and have a little bit more fun, I signed up for several swaps. I'm participating in the 5th Anniversary Chunky book over on CC Swaps so that's a short deadline. I joined some ATC and card swaps and I'm also trying to find time to do a weekly 30 Minute Collage. Add to that the need to come up with stock and samples for the store, so it's a bit of a challenge. Can you say busy?!?

These are just a few of the ATCs I've made recently. It felt good to get at least some art accomplished!

Work is still very hectic to say the least. Getting back into the swing of things is always hard especially with the way things are at work. Still a big mess that seems to grow each day. The PRIME audit was not good and now management is scrambling to try to plug the holes in the dike. Several positions are vacant but no one has been hired. I've heard about the "wiz kids" who have been hired part-time but so far haven't seen any of them. Hopefully the staff meeting we're having tomorrow afternoon will address some of our concerns. I guess one can only hope.

No comments: