Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It was a beautiful day on the coast yesterday and today. I managed to get out for what may very well be my last round of golf. The day was gorgeous, the company was wonderful and I came in with a good score. What more could a girl want?

I haven't posted lately as I've been busy getting my stock ready for the annual open house at the gift shop. The shopkeeper likes to have all his Christmas stuff in stock for the OH so people can pre-shop. He has about 1000 invites sent out to it really is a worthwhile exercise.

I've also been having computer issues. My CD writer stopped writing for some stupid reason. I personally think it has something to do with the automatic updates from MS but could be wrong. My program is old and I think one of the updates wiped out one of my files. Either that or the file was corrupt. In any case, I can read and listen to a cd, but I cannot write to a cd. UGH!! I've tried everything I can think of, including downloading drivers and re-installing and none of that works so your guess is a good as mine. I visited the computer shop and the techie says he doesn't know what is wrong with it as the things I've done should have corrected the problem. Anyway, appears my computer will be going in for a checkup sometime in the next couple of weeks. I can't take it in until I finish all my work for the OH so it will be a few weeks yet.....this is definitely going to pick me Big time!

No comments: