Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fabulous weather

The weather down here in Palm Springs continues to be outstanding.  It's been warm and sunny every day.  We played golf at Tahquitz Creek Monday and we're playing there again Wednesday and Thursday.  The weather forecast for Friday and Saturday is rainy with possible thunderstorms though I'll believe that when I see it!

We went out for dinner at DiCarlos in Rancho Mirage again this evening.  Fabulous as usual.  Their early bird special is a great deal - a good sized salad, a choice of 5 entrees and garlic toast for $ 9.95.  What's not to like?

I've been working in my journal and trying to perfect some of my pen work.  Still lots of room for improvement.  I'm working on a journal page a la Teesha Moore.  Not sure how it's going to turn out.  I'm pushing my boundaries and working outside my comfort zone.  It should be interesting!

Gotta run.  Caio!

No comments: