Sunday, April 08, 2012

I'm enjoying a relaxing Easter weekend.  I did a couple of hours of OT yesterday.  It was such a beautiful day here on the coast that I decided not to spend the whole day there. 

On the way home I stopped at one of the local Thrift Stores where I spied a side table for my printer.  Right now I'm using an end table from my family room (which is quite large) for my printer.  The table I saw was only $12 and smaller and had a couple of storage shelves as well.  It would free up some room in my already overcrowded studio so I will probably go back on Monday and buy it. 

Part of the problem is that I continue to buy -  I never seem to get rid of stuff.  It is impossible
for me to throw out perfectly good "stuff".  I subscribe to the "I might need this stuff someday" mindset ....and therein lies the problem!  I need to stop buying stuff - this from the gal who's waiting for an order from Scrapbuck.com!

I'm off to work on some card designs for the stores.  However, before I do that, I've been saying that I'll post one of my journal pages.  I completed this one in Palm Springs, with limited supplies.  It's for a journal swap I'm in and I'm happy with the end result.  Caio !

1 comment:

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Hi Sandy, Fabulous journal page. I love they yellow and how well all the elements go together. I also love the post and had to laugh at the "I might need this stuff someday", sounds like a few people I know including myself.
:) Chris / CS Designs