Friday, October 21, 2011

Countdown

The countdown to Palm Springs has started! House has been rented and flight booked.  All that remains is to rent a car which I'll arrange for much closer to the date.  We've rented a different house this year, mostly because I dragged my feet and our first choice was already rented!  That's not a bad thing though. This house has a bigger pool and a nicer pool area - should get sun most of the day so that's a definite bonus.  Let's hope the house lives up to the pictures.

Can you believe that Christmas is just a little over 2 months away?  The next couple of weeks are busy for me as I get my Christmas stock ready for the Fort Langley store.  Then of course on to making up my personal Christmas cards and getting them ready to send. 

Here's another christmas card.

No comments: