Saturday, January 03, 2009


New Years Day was a lovely day and a fabulous start to the new year. We shared our first dinner of the year with some very good friends. I served my signature Prime Rib which, I must say was scrumptious ! Good food, good company and a fabulous day - what more could one ask for on the first day of the year?


We're having snow on the coast again today. The snow started sometime during the night and has continued for most of today. It's cold and everything looks so clean. This will be almost 2 weeks of snowfall and cold weather - very unusual here on the balmy coast. I took several pictures for posterity - I particularly like this one and I hope you enjoy it as well!

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your signature prime rib sounds sooo good after being sick, what time shall I be there? (smile)
Happy Creating!
Aileen~
http://www.outsidethemargins.com