Saturday, January 19, 2008




I've been remiss in my posting - it's been extremely busy in my little corner of paradise. I've had some exciting stuff happening on the work front - more about that later - and I've been trying to get caught up on all the things I let slide in the pre-Christmas rush. Does one ever get caught up?

We're getting ready for our annual trip to Palm Springs. We leave on January 30th and will not back until March 5th. I'm sooooooo looking forward to lying around the pool and soaking up the rays - especially when I look out the window and see the snow coming down. I was just thinking yesterday that the trees were about to burst into leaf and now this cold snap comes through again so it will probably set that process back several days. It's been quite cold here which is unusual for the Coast. We usually get quite mild weather here at this time of year, well at least compared to back east it's mild! Where else can you run around in a light jacket in the middle of January?

I bought husband a laptop for Christmas so we'll be bringing it with us to Palm Springs. I'm pleased about that because it means I can access my e-mail from my groups and still post to my blog, even if it is just text.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Have a wonderful trip, Sandy. I wish I was going too! lol

Beautiful cards, as always. :)