Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I've managed to survive the month of December although some parts of it were tough. It's such a busy time - so much to do and everything just seems to pile up. One misstep and holey, moley you are big time behind the 8 ball.

I was successful in getting my product into the store although he would probably like to have more of it. However, I made a pledge to myself (after I had my TIA) that I would try to achieve more balance in my life. I find I tend to be waaaay out there sometimes - kind of an "all or nothing" kind of gal - and that is not always a good thing! So while I've made some successful life changes I know there's still lots of room for improvement.

Which brings me to my New Year resolutions. I want to become more organized than I am right now. I want to declutter and rid myself of the stuff that I'm not using; it's just taking up space and making my mind and my environment untidy so it has got to go!! I want to manage my time better and I want to be more focussed. Not asking for much now am I?

I must say, though, that I've already done some minor decluttering. It's not much but it is a step in the right direction. As I am a total makeup queen, I have soooo many cosmetics and nail polishes.....and I don't even wear nail polish that much. Anyway, I went through my cosmetics and nail polish and actually chucked some of it. That's not such a big thing for most people but it's huge for me!! I also started going through my closet and pulling out stuff I'm not wearing/ don't like/doesn't fit anymore/ stuff that isn't to my taste anymore... well you get the picture. I've been taking about 10 minutes a day and sorting. It's amazing how much you can accomplish in that little time! Appears there may be some hope for me after all.

No comments: