Tuesday, July 02, 2013

HOT, HOT, HOT

The weather here on the coast has been so very hot for the last couple of days.  We broke records over the weekend and at some points it was so warm it was almost unbearable.  My flowers are drinking up the water at a furious pace.  I usually only water a couple of times a week, but this past week I've had to feed them almost twice a day.

Work has been hectic and I've spent the better part of the last two weeks dealing with some very unpleasant business.  Seems all this time, I've had shark in my pool !  Nasty surprise that is.  Anyway, it's dealt with now so things should improve again.

I completed my first real face drawing and it's not half bad.  Actually I'm pretty pleased with it.  It's certainly not perfect but it's better than previous tries so that's a good thing.  I've signed up for a faces workshop with a lady in Germany.  I'm looking forward to starting, just haven't gotten around to it yet

Well must run.  Caio!

No comments: