Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy New Year to one and all. These wishes are a little late, but better late than never I always say!

I cannot believe that it's already almost 3 weeks since Christmas. Where has the time gone? I had a fabulous Christmas - my husband spoilt me rotten as did my daughter. I bought husband a laptop which surprised the heck out of him. He's very happy with it - so am I because now I have my computer back....woohoo!

I'm disappointed that I haven't posted as often lately. I plan to rectify that over the next few weeks. I'm getting ready to leave for Palm Springs at the end of the month so , while I will have a computer with me, I won't have any art to post. Plan is to get as much as I can done and posted before I go so I won't have a lot of time to waste during the next couple of weeks!

Some goals for 2008:

1 - to have at least on piece of art published
2 - to participate in more swaps
3 - to organize my rubber stamps and keep them organized
4 - to purge some of my supplies and pass them on to someone who can use them
5 - to grow both professionally and artistically

Hmmmmm - seems I will be a very busy girl in the coming months!

No comments: