Sunday, January 14, 2007

The weather here on the Coast is unbelievably cold. I have no idea what the temperature is but it feels like it is well below zero. Totally not our typical weather.

We are off to Palm Springs for our annual vacation in just 16 days. I can hardly wait. I'm just hoping that this cold front moves on very soon because it is also affecting the weather in Palm Springs. Can you believe it was only 15 there today? BRRRRR.

I have been squirreling away my change and odd bills for several months now so I have a good little chunk of seed money for my gambling. Now the trick is to be able to give enough to the gambling gods to keep them happy but keep enough to be able to gamble for awhile and, of course, win.

I have a lenthy list of tasks to complete before I go and of course not enough time to get them all done. So what else is new??

No comments: